- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3530JE
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 21st Jun 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting a Gas Engineer to join their team on a full time permanent basis based in Great Yarmouth.
Our main focus is to install boilers, pipework and radiators for first time central heating. We also install External Wall Insulation so the candidates would need to assist in plumbing adaptations to extend pipework before and after the insulation in installed.
Benefits of a Gas Engineer
• Full time employment
• 28 Days Holidays (Including Bank Holidays)
• Uniform provided
• Use of a van & Fuel card
• Immediate start
• Excellent time keeping
• Ambition to grow within the company
• Good communication skills
• Be polite, patient and respectful
Minimum Required experience to apply
• Domestic Gas Engineer - 2 years
Requires license or qualifications
• Gas Safe
• NVQ Level 3 Plumbing & Heating Qualifications
• Water Regulations
• Energy Efficiency
• Unvented Hot Water
• Clean Driving License
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.