Fitter / Machinist
- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2941JE
- Sector: Machinist/Fitter
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Jan 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Fitter / Machinist to join their team based in Norwich on a full time, permanent basis.
• Repair and Maintenance of multi cavity injection moulds
• Refurbishment and modification of existing mould tools
• Measuring/testing tools and equipment
• Assisting production/development areas as required
• Level 3 Mechanical Engineering
• Time service apprenticeship within a similar environment
Working a rotational 2 shift pattern (07:00 – 15:00 / 15:00 – 23:00 hrs Monday to Friday 40 hrs a week).
It would be advantageous to have previous experience within an injection moulding or plastic processing background.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.