- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2902SO
- Sector: Finance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 11th Nov 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Finance Manager to join their team based in Great Yarmouth.
Responsible for the financial health of the company. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding the management team in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Description of Duties:
To aid managerial planning and commercial decision-making tasks by providing appropriate financial information and undertaking related accounts administration
• Responsible for all financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
• Responsible for the timely preparation and submission of all HMRC returns
• Responsible for reconciliation of all company balance sheet items and preparation of annual accounts to audit stage
• Manager of department employees including HR
• Tracking the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
• Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
• Provide insightful information and expectations to the management team to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports in a timely manner
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
• Comply with the company’s quality, safety, environmental management systems and procedures to ensure all duties are executed in a safe manner minimising harm to the environment, self and others
Qualifications and Experience:
• Extensive, proven track record experience in management accountancy
• Capable of recommending and implementing company accountancy systems
• Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (Desirable)
• Managerial experience essential
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Experience in preparing and reporting on a company’s financial information to management and shareholders
• Expertise in preparing and submitting all required Interstat and HMRC returns
• Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
• Strong EXCEL (pivot tables, vlookups, formulas, data manipulation)
• Sound business knowledge
• Accuracy and an eye for detail
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Integrity, honesty
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.