- Location: Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3097SH
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 16th Sep 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Fabricator/Welder to join their team based in Suffolk, on a full-time permanent basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client’s growing container conversions team within an exciting and fast moving environment.
• Works will involve a variety of fabrication including the manufacture of Steel Box frameworks into varying sizes to accommodate pre-manufactured components i.e. doors, windows, vents, fans etc. Framing is cut into the container using Disc cutters, positioned and MIG Welded in place.
• There is a variance of duties as there is also a hire fleet of 2000 steel units which require maintenance from time to time.
• Metal thicknesses can vary from 2mm to 6mm. and can be RHS / SHS, Angle, Mesh.
Daily activities can vary considerably at short notice, therefore a “can do” attitude is a must.
Candidates must be local or able to commute to the postal area of IP14.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.