Extrusion Blowmoulding Technician
- Location: Beccles
- Salary: up to £29,000
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2849JM
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 26th Sep 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Extrusion Blowmoulding Technician to join their team based in Beccles on a full time, permanent basis.
• To work together with team in a flexible manner to achieve maximum productivity throughout the shift, liaising with the Shift Engineer to resolve problem areas.
• Undertake machine and equipment safety checks prior to start up and complete appropriate paperwork.
• To work with the Team Leader to achieve the Team Plans: e.g. Cleaning/Hygiene; Improvement Plans; Training Plans; Labour Plans.
• Responsible for obtaining technical information, equipment and raw materials needed for start-up of jobs, to perform tool changes/colour changes and to accept new jobs into production.
• Responsible for the safe and efficient running and monitoring of production throughout the shift and for inspection, packing and identification of product to meet specifications.
• To ensure highest quality standards are maintained and to work to Company Policy of zero defects.
• To co-operate in providing cover during breaks periods and training sessions.
• To produce output targets set by Team Leader.
• Responsible for maintaining high standards of housekeeping and organisation and working to the 6 S’s system to achieve the requirements of the Housekeeping / Safety Audits.
• Responsible for working safely and obeying all Company Safety Rules, using the appropriate safety equipment/clothing provided, carrying-out daily safety checks and reporting problems / hazards.
• Polymer Processing certification preferred or competent through experience and/or internal training
• Educated to GCSE Grade C level
• Knowledge of plastics manufacturing industry
• Engineering background / mechanical aptitude
• Knowledge of ISBM processing (although other disciplines such as IM; EBM etc will be considered)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.