Estate Coordinator / Senior Administrator
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3427SO
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Nov 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client who is currently seeking an Estate Coordinator/Senior Administrator to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a permanent basis. Based upon 30 hours a week the role is flexible in time allocation although full time 37.5 hours a week is anticipated from time to time. The person can WFH/Hybrid but needs to be mobile and probably work from the Head Office in Great Yarmouth or Bawburgh offices at times. Travel between Gt Yarmouth and Norwich will be required along with an anticipated annual visit to Southampton.
Our client based in Gt Yarmouth has a number of properties within a portfolio of businesses which needs professional administration and operations management. The role in essence is a senior administrator/operations coordinator which manages a significant number of properties in Norfolk (UK) and one in Hampshire (UK).
This role will include all aspects of property management from establishing relationships with tenants, understanding the lease obligations, liaising with valuers/estate agents from time to time, invoicing and collection, basic bookkeeping and accounting for the property-owning companies, maintenance monitoring and arranging services as required.
• Pottergate Apartments. Central Norwich. 18 apartments let as a block to one company.
• Lodge Farm Barns. Bawburgh, 6.5 miles from central Norwich. Small business centre with 4 tenants, 2 being our client’s companies.
• Satellite House, Gt Yarmouth, Harfreys Estate. Two story office and workshop/stores area. 1 tenant.
• Burlingham House and Langley House. Gt Yarmouth, Gapton Hall Estate. Large industrial unit. One tenant but one building is currently vacant.
• Systems House, Eastleigh nr Southampton. Single story office. 2 tenants.
• Swannington Estate Partnership (Farm)
In order to fulfil the role, the role holder will:
• Be self-managing and enjoy working independently
• Be highly efficient and organised
• Have excellent Microsoft package skills including Excel, Outlook, and Word
Responsibilities and Deliverables
• Full responsibility for all property management
• Coordinate suppliers and ensure work is done by contractors on time and on budget to high standards of service
• Negotiating prices for services
• Managing contracts for services
• Monthly accounts
• Ensuring timely maintenance and repair work is done to customer satisfaction
• Reviewing and renewing leases
• Liaising with professional services (estate agents, legal advisors, chartered accountants)
• Liaising with councils and planners as appropriate
• Responsible for Statutory obligations of Landlords to be completed
• Arrange for meter readings and other data to be collected
• Testing in accordance with current Fire and Safety Regulations
• Ensuring insurances are valid and cover is as required
• Responsible for establishing excellent relationships with tenants and services
• Experience in property management
• Experience in basic bookkeeping to trial balance with VAT returns
• Excellent business writing skills
• Experienced in contract management
• Commercial experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Must have full driving licence
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.