- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp
- Reference: PS2984EM
- Sector: Marine
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Feb 2020
P&S Personnel are working alongside one of our clients based in Great Yarmouth, the candidate would be working on a temporary basis. The days are Monday to Friday with the hours 8am to 5pm with possible overtime.
We are looking for the right candidate with the requirements below.
• Local to the Great Yarmouth area
• Mechanical minded
• Excellent communication
• Full of energy and drive and physically fit
• Holds a valid UK driving licence
• Holds a valid forklift ticket
• Pressure testing knowledge of tanks and tubulars
• PRV setting experience
• IMO Certification of equipment knowledge
Excellent rates for the right candidate.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.