- Location: Derby
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Fixed Term
- Reference: PS3229JE
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 24th May 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be recruiting an Engineering Resourcer on behalf of our clients based in Derby on a 3-month fixed term contract.
This role will be to administer and assist with all elements of the Engineering recruitment process on a national scale, whilst supporting the wider recruitment team.
• Support Recruiters through the end-to-end recruitment process of Engineering roles.
• Reviewing & screening of applications, ensuring all communication to candidates in regards to their application is consistent.
• Assist with the posting of external & internal job postings.
• Managing and supporting candidate expectations throughout the recruitment process.
• Ensure that feedback is delivered to candidates in a professional and timely manner.
• Championing Recruitment technology across the business and supporting/training where necessary.
• Contribute through own and team performance to the achievement of Recruitment KPI targets.
• Ensuring that SLA’s are met so that targets are achieved.
• Book Engineering medicals.
• Supporting the Engineering Apprentice recruitment process.
• Be confident and articulate and able to connect with people at all levels with a strong customer focus.
• Be able to demonstrate attention to detail.
• Experience within a fast-moving recruitment environment.
• Practical experience of using a Candidate Management System/Applicant Tracking System (Avature).
• Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines in a busy, office environment.
• Ability to build a rapport with a diverse range of people.
• Experience in working in a high-volume recruitment position.
• Experience of national / regional responsibility.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.