- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3207SO
- Sector: Electrical
- Vacancy First Advertised: 10th May 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking an Electrician to join their team on a full time, permanent basis in Great Yarmouth.
This role will include being responsible for all electrical installations, repairs, and other maintenance.
• The candidate will complete daily ride safety inspections.
• Diagnose and replace cables, malfunctioning and faulty apparatus, such as transformers, motors, panels, relays, switches, outlets, position sensing devices.
• Respond to emergency calls to repair theme park attractions and rides to maintain the safety and comfort of guests.
• Inspect, repair and trouble shoot electrical circuits, lighting systems and power distribution.
Experience & Qualification:
• Ability to read and use engineering drawings.
• Strong diagnostic skills.
• Knowledge of AC/DC drives and their associated motors or pumps and PLC fault finding.
• Experience in working with pneumatics and/or hydraulics.
40 hours per week - During the holiday season you will be required to work weekends / Bank Holidays on a rota basis and at times will be working alone and as such must be confident in dealing with issues as they arise and have a problem-solving approach to your work.
• Teamwork and flexibility are key to the success of this role.
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi- task, as necessary.
• Any relevant Health and Safety Certification such as Forklift Licence. Working at Height etc.
• Technical mindset.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.