Ecommerce Sales Manager
- Location: Crewe
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3164JE
- Sector: Telecommunications
- Vacancy First Advertised: 01st Feb 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client, who is currently seeking an Ecommerce Sales Manager to join their team based in Crewe on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Ecommerce Sales Manager to launch and manage their ecommerce strategy of selling their range of new and used mobile phones, online to consumers in the UK and Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark in a company experiencing rapid growth through its trade business to create and establish direct to consumer sales in a market sector that is already huge online.
• To maximise the overall gross profit achieved from the ecommerce strategy by balancing volume and margin.
• To develop and optimise the technology platform through the use of in house resources and external partners.
• Clearance of slow moving stock lines within the wider business working in conjunction with the trade sales team.
• Opportunistic clearance sales of one-off lines.
• P&L responsibility for ecommerce.
• Managing and maximising sales from all online marketplaces in multiple countries.
• Creating and managing listings in such a way that visibility and sales are maximised.
• Reporting directly to the directors.
• Working with the larger operations team to streamline the listing, dispatch and returns process.
• Managing a Customer Services team to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
• Returns management.
• Establishing all the necessary checks to minimise fraud.
• Stock analysis and sales forecasting, minimising stock outs and maximising margin from stock on hand.
• Monitoring all reviews and feedback.
• Market research, competitor analysis and comparison to ensure pricing is competitive.
• Creation and ongoing management of any and all online marketing.
• Hold regular meetings, where required, with designated key customer contacts to effectively pursue business objectives.
Skills and Experience:
• At least 3 years’ experience of selling on marketplaces.
• Specific knowledge and experience of managing products on marketplaces in a competitive space.
• Experience in generating online traffic and sales.
• Highly motivated, ambitious and confident.
• Excellent communicator and articulate with strong presentation skills.
• An outgoing personality, tenacious attitude, good listening skills.
• Persistence – demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile.
• Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
• An ability to work on their own initiative.
• Great customer service skills.
The role will be based in Crewe, although currently working from home 3 days a week due to Covid restrictions.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.