- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Fixed Term
- Reference: PS3248SO
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 07th Jun 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Distribution Coordinator to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, 6-month fixed term contract.
This role supports and complements the sales and business development teams in support of their Airtime customers. The Distribution Coordinator reports directly to the Sales Operations Supervisor.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the whole sales team with ordering processing and logistics.
• Raise sales orders, proforma invoices, commercial invoices, and credit notes as required.
• Manage pending sales orders to ensure prompt despatch and customers informed.
• Raise purchase order requests to SCO.
• Provide daily dispatch confirmations to customers.
• Prepare and dispatch orders containing Dangerous Goods (batteries).
• Work closely with couriers/freight forwarders for quotations & shipping restrictions.
• Manage export regulation End User Statements.
• Process airtime top ups and activations.
• Handle customer activation / billing airtime queries.
• Process monthly Airtime commission POs.
• Handle customer enquiries via telephone and email.
• Prepare GV quotes when required.
• Assist with prospecting for new potential customers / lead generation.
• Liaise with internal departments to solve customer queries.
• Follow up with customers on sales campaigns as required.
• Keep CRM updated with correct customer data.
• Effective communication with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
• Collating sales related information for the sales team as required.
• Provide cover in the absence of Sales support, Sales coordinator & Business development.
• Undertake any other ad-hoc tasks within EMEA Distribution as required.
• High attention to detail.
• Exceptional organisational skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Effective time management.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Proactive and flexible approach.
• Effective communication.
• Being courteous and professional.
• Proficient in MS office and ideally Gold Vision CRM & Access Dimensions.
• Previous experience of working within a customer facing role, experience of customer centric problem solving, working with, and understanding a technically complex services portfolio and effective use of multiple IT systems.
The role will be based in Great Yarmouth and will require working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
This position has the possibility to become permanent.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.