- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3248SO
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 16th Jun 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Sales Coordinator to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, permanent contract.
Sales Coordinators play a key role in supporting the sales team by providing a resource for the Account Managers team. They work in a challenging and competitive environment, managing all sales-related tasks, coordinating logistics, loading POs, providing data for Account Managers, and solving invoice queries. This role is ideally suited to those looking to progress into Account Management. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Sales & Business Development Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Account Managers with customer order processing and logistics.
• Work with the Sales support team to raise sales orders & proforma invoices as required.
• Manage pending sales orders to ensure prompt despatch and customers informed.
• Raise purchase order requests to Supply Chain Operations.
• Raise credit notes as required.
• Prepare and dispatch orders containing Dangerous Goods (batteries).
• Work closely with couriers/freight forwarders for quotations & shipping restrictions.
• Manage export regulation End User Statements.
• Process airtime top ups and activations (Iridium & Inmarsat) as required.
• Handle customer activation / billing airtime queries.
• Handle customer enquiries via telephone and email.
• Prepare CRM quotes when required.
• Liaise with internal departments to solve customer queries.
• Follow up with customers on sales campaigns as required.
• Keep CRM updated with correct customer data.
• Effective communication with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
• Collating sales related information for the Account Managers as required.
• Provide cover for Sales Support & Business Development coordinators.
• High attention to detail.
• Exceptional organisational skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Effective time management.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Proactive and flexible approach.
• Being courteous and professional.
• Proficient in MS office and ideally Gold Vision CRM & Access Dimensions.
• Previous experience of working within a customer facing role, experience of customer centric problem solving, working with, and understanding a technically complex services portfolio and effective use of multiple IT systems.
The role will be based in Great Yarmouth and will require working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.