Digital Marketing Manager
- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3341PG
- Sector: Marketing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 04th Oct 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team based in Norwich, Norfolk, on a full time permanent basis.
We are looking for a passionate, and target driven Digital Marketing Manager to work along side our client and drive forward the online presence of their prestigious business duties are below
• Running and driving traffic to the website
• Dealing with all social media for the online markets
• Uploading all web content and new products
• Analyse digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
• Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
• Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts.
• Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
• managing the promotion and positioning of a brand or the products and services that a company sells.
• To attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
• Data analysis.
• Paid social advertising, if required
• Email marketing.
• Knowledge of the free tools available.
• planning, implementing and managing company's overall SEO strategy.
• A variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy.
• To deal with IT issues emails, subscriptions, any issues with connectivity to ITsystems
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to Paul@pspersonnelltd.co.uk.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.