Digital Marketing Executive
- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3705SO
- Sector: Marketing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 07th Jul 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team based in Lowestoft on a full time, permanent basis.
Our clients Sport division has an awesome opportunity available for a Digital Marketing Executive to build and develop their digital marketing capability. You will provide a dedicated focus on their sports website and be key in creating, managing and implementing their online digital marketing strategy. This is a role with breadth to expand and grow over time for the right candidate.
You will also support with Social, PR and Marketing and manage key relationships with their chosen digital agency to ensure that a best in class organic and paid search and social strategy is in place and implemented.
You will prioritise implementation schedules for website development and optimisation to ensure tasks add value and coordinate activities through to completion.
Own and achieve spend within the on-line budget by analysing and evaluating campaigns.
Support and accomplish with all areas of digital marketing from website maintenance, online order management, PR and idea generation to move the business forward in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Provide the customer service and sales team with accurate, relevant and timely information in relation to all website activity and key performance indicators.
Manage own time and resources to required performance levels to fulfil company and personal targets and satisfy customer demand.
Above all else be committed to developing & promoting the brand.
• You will have significant previous experience in Digital Marketing.
• Ability to analyse numbers, with strong attention to detail and highly organised.
• Proven communication skills, written and verbal, including internal training & report writing.
• Motivates by example and be highly organised, maximising time/efficiency at all times.
• The ability to self-develop and align to the vision, goals, and values of the company.
• Educated to degree level in business/marketing (or similar subject) is preferential.
• Previous experience in working in a similar role is essential, ideally at similar level.
Hours of work: 40 per week, Full-time, Permanent
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.