Digital Marketing Executive
- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3193SO
- Sector: Marketing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th May 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team based in Lowestoft on a full time, permanent basis.
To provide a dedicated management focus on the website and be a key component in creating and then managing the implementation of the on-line strategy.
• Input and management of the online strategy and overall digital marketing plan.
• Use key web metrics from Google Analytics and Industry benchmarking reports to continually assess the overall performance of the website that includes visits, bounce rates, conversion, AOV, abandoned basket, abandoned checkout and per visit value.
• Prioritise implementation schedules for website development and optimisation to ensure tasks add value, co-ordinate through to completion.
• Work closely and manage key relationship with chosen digital agency to ensure that a best in class organic and paid search and social strategy is in place and implemented.
• Work and manage other key services such as design and videography.
• Social media – assist with developing strategy and management required to build and evolve online conversations where our audiences are participating.
• Assist with website maintenance: upload of new products, press releases, adding PR from consumer magazines, updating product pages with relevant information and removing product where required to include Google Shopping feeds.
• Own and manage the on-line budget which includes analysing and evaluating campaigns.
• Provide the Marketing & Sales Team with accurate, relevant and timely information in relation to all website activity and key performance indicators.
• Collaborate with other members of staff in target setting through to business planning sessions and ensuring agreed targets and deadlines are met in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
• Manage own time and resources to required performance levels to fulfil company targets and satisfy customer demand.
• Promoting and developing the company brand ensuring it is synonymous with the company core values and working towards the culture of Business Excellence.
• Ability to analyse numbers and make recommendations.
• Strong attention to detail and highly organised, being able to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines in line with company needs.
• Willingness to learn and a be fast learner.
• Communication – Proven communication skills; written (including report writing), verbal and presentation (to include holding and participating in internal training and meetings)
• Leadership – Leads and motivates by example and gives clear direction in accordance with company values and key drivers, delegating work where appropriate ensuring agreed actions are reviewed and implemented.
• Organisational skills – researches, draws up, follows and completes action plans, maximising efficiency at all times, through workflow and man management techniques; has good level of concentration.
• Ability to work on own, use initiative and flexible to achieve deadlines and a desire to exceed targets and highly self-motivated.
• Self-development – identifies own training needs and sees them through to fruition.
• Ability and willingness to align own behaviours with the vision, goals and values of the business.
• Communication - Hold regular meetings, giving praise for good results and disseminating information for the day-to-day smooth running of the business
• Coaching and influencing - Using a coaching style of management and always lead by example; motivating and developing others in order to improve performance.
• Continuous improvement - Engaging staff through use of the change proposal system (where appropriate; and ensure participation in 5S, CIMs and other appropriate improvement meetings and projects to continue to improve customer service.
• Target setting and monitoring performance - Through planning and organising, use the appraisal and business planning process to agree appropriate targets and monitor performance.
• Emotional resilience - Perform effectively under pressure by remaining professional in all situations; considering the impact of your actions on others.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Educated to degree level in business/marketing (or similar subject) is preferential.
• Previous experience working in a similar role is essential, ideally at management level.
40 – 42.5 hours per week, flexibility would be required during the company’s peak trading season or to suit business needs.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.