- Location: Crewe
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3316JE
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 02nd Nov 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Device Technician to join their team based in Crewe, on a full-time permanent basis.
This role will suit an enthusiastic individual who has a strong interest in smart phones. Able to perform repetitive tasks methodically and systematically in a timely manner within a fast-paced environment. Follow directions from the Team Leader to ensure that all procedures and repairs comply with Health & Safety and industrial standard.
Within this role, you would be responsible for the grading and testing cleaning the handsets using the latest software available to ensure our high grading standards are met always, you may also be required to work alongside our warehouse team to pick and dispatch orders when required.
Induction & Full Training will be provided to the successful candidate for a role within a Phone Refurbishment Setting including:
Key skills required:
• Excellent time keeping.
• Ability to work within a team or alone when required.
• Basic knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to concentrate and maintain quality standards.
• Some Knowledge of WMS advantageous but not essential.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
• No experience
• Attention to detail
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Aptitude for quick learning
• Able to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
• Quality Focused & take pride in their work
• A good understanding of working Health and Safety practise.
• Testing and inspection of mobile phones when required.
• Preparation & Setting of Phone Unit.
• Maintain daily Operation of machines including set up and close including cleaning.
• Maintain and monitor machines to ensure continuous Production.
• Operate multiple machines to a very high standard.
• Machinery Maintenance when required including Log keeping.
• Finishing of the units to the highest standard possible.
• The ability to work well under pressure.
• A keen Practical approach to machinery and problem solving.
• A good eye to constantly ensure high standards are being met.
• Great communication skills as well as the ability to work well within a team.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.