- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3238JE
- Sector: Design
- Vacancy First Advertised: 02nd Jun 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Design Draughtsperson to join their team on a full time permanent basis based in Norwich.
This role will be joining their current design and projects team, reporting to the Drawing Office / Design Manager.
• Development of General Arrangements drawings using SolidWorks to produce CAD fabrication drawings and materials/cutting lists to support our manufacturing departments.
• To ensure quality of drawings provided in the factory meet our internal specification/processes and requirements.
• Perform drawing changes as required using SolidWorks.
• Maintain project files as required.
• Good understanding SolidWorks 2019 up or Tekla 2018
• Ability to produce, read and check engineering drawings.
• Understanding and interpretation of engineering and drawing standards.
• Good experience of architectural metalwork and structural steelwork.
• An understanding or ability to use AutoCAD package.
Must be able to work quickly, accurately and with minimum supervision.
Normal working hours 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday (with a ½ lunch break).
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.