Customer Service Representative
- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp / Perm
- Reference: PS2870SO
- Sector: Customer Services
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Oct 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full-time, temporary to permanent basis.
What you will do
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for managing end to end customer enquiries making sure that they are getting the highest possible standard of service we can offer. The role is working within a team environment where you will always be looking to go the extra mile for customers. You will be handling incoming calls and enquiries from customers to ensure their requests are processed quickly and professionally via Navision and salesforce.com
How you will do it
• You will need to ensure orders are entered quickly and efficiently with zero errors.
• Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers (Via Salesforce.com).
• Investigate and solve customer’s complaints or queries using initiative and defined escalation processes.
• Provide timely and professional customer communication throughout the order cycle.
• Communicate and coordinate with sales and coordinate with manufacturing and operations to ensure all customer needs are met.
What we look for
Required Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience
• A customer focused attitude where you have the ability to build strong relationships.
Preferred Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience
• 1 year experience within a telephone and email based customer service role.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.