Customer Service Administrator
- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2948SO
- Sector: Customer Services
- Vacancy First Advertised: 13th Feb 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their team based in Norwich on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a reliable, conscientious and self-motivated Customer Service Administrator to join their small, friendly team at their office in Norwich. The ideal candidate will provide administrative support to the sales operations and accounts department.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To have an extensive knowledge of the company, its aims, objectives and its strategic direction
• To answer telephone enquiries, take messages and redirect telephone enquiries as required
• Use a range of office software and company ERP system, to ensure the efficient running of the business and man-age data
• Create and maintain online filing and other office systems
• Liaise with suppliers and clients regarding replacements for damaged / missing items and adjust stock
• Respond to email enquiries where product information, images or proof of deliveries have been requested
• Deal with accounts enquiries, produce and send Sales Invoices, process Supplier Invoices and credit account ap-plications
• Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post
• Processing sales orders and purchase orders
• The above is not an exhaustive list
Skills and Attributes
• Good administrative and PC skills, competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
• The ability to plan own work, use own initiative and meet deadlines
• The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a pleasant, confident telephone manner
• A proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service and support
• Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
• A strong team player
• Project-management skills
• A basic knowledge of financial control procedures
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If you believe that you tick all of the boxes, then please apply now!
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.