- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2982EM
- Sector: Finance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Feb 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Credit Controller to join their team on a full time permanent basis, based in Great Yarmouth.
• Liaising with customers for timely collection of payment for goods and services previously supplied.
• Following credit control procedures for the collection of outstanding accounts set by the line manager
• Working continuously to all targets set by line manager and the business
• Dealing with all customer queries and routing them to the correct people to assist.
• Carrying out credit checks using an online system as required.
• Maintaining credit limits in the accounting software as required as per the group policy.
• Assisting with holiday and sickness cover in the Group Credit Control Department.
• Allocation of cash receipts on the accounting software
• Sending out customer statements using Microsoft excel and email.
• Uploading and sending hard copies of Invoices.
• Recording of tasks completed through excel.
• Reconciling customer statements
• Answering Customer account queries
• General housekeeping
• Liaising with Company Tax Department for renewal of taxation and certificate of residency documentation
• Maintaining confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary.
• Ensuring that procedures are carried out carefully and accurately to eliminate errors.
• Providing excellent customer service.
• Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
• Undertaking any other duties which may be requested by the Line Manager.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.