Copper Jointing Engineer
- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Ongoing temp contract
- Reference: PS3157SH
- Sector: Telecommunications
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Jan 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Copper Jointing Engineer to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a long term, temporary basis.
This position will be working in the East Anglia region and will require you to work outside in all weathers.
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Copper jointing
• Safety - Overhead
• Safety - Underground
• Confined Spaces
• Streetworks - Signing, Lighting and Guarding NRSWA002
• SA001 Overhead Safety
• N23 Splicing
• K3, K4, K7 copper certificates
Working hours are Monday to Friday 07:30 – 16:00 or 17:00, some weekend work may be required.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.