- Location: North Norfolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2883HT
- Sector: Quality
- Vacancy First Advertised: 24th Oct 2019
Our client are an independent financial advisers and due to internal promotion, they are looking for an experienced Compliance Supervisor, with a QCF or equivalent qualification to join their team based in North Norfolk.
• The development and review of company policies
• Creating and following up on action plans
• Evaluate company operations
• Ensure staff are up to date on latest regulations
• Complete file reviews
• Running reports
• Follow up on all compliance queries
• Develop new procedures and policy documents for them
• Support and coach other team members
You will ideally be qualified to Level 4 or equivalent. A CeMap qualification is advantageous
If you are interested and would like to know more then please get in touch today!
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.