- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp
- Reference: PS3723SO
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 28th Jul 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Compliance Administrator, to join their team on a temporary basis, based in Eye, Suffolk.
• To prepare and analyse product and service quality performance data and to present this statistical information to the Company’s Executive team and the wider business.
• To provide administrative support on Health & Safety performance monitoring.
• To analyse this data using appropriate techniques to identify trends.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good administrative skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Ability to work using your initiative to a high standard with excellent attention to detail whilst meeting deadlines.
• Open style and a team player.
• Excellent communication, organisational and motivational skills, with the ability to coach individuals.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.