- Location: Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3064SO
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Jun 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeing a Commercial Manager to join their team in Suffolk on a full time, permanent basis.
This role will include the effective preparation and delivery of quality high value proposals with overall commercial management of successful international projects through to conclusion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• In collaboration with the Sales team recognise business opportunities and put together commercial proposals to win new business.
• Negotiate and agree contracts with commercial and financial management and the delivery of projects once they are won.
• To ensure that all opportunities are reviewed carefully to identify commercial, legal, contractual, and technical terms that need to be addressed and managed as an integral part of the sales process to mitigate risks to the Company.
• To communicate directly with the CEO, sales, projects and finance teams, distributors, and purchasers to ensure that proposals are completed in line with the enquiry requirements.
• To generate professional proposals that highlight the Company’s value proposition and exceed, where possible, the distributor, purchaser, or end user’s product expectations.
• Manage and resolve commercial or legal project case issues.
• To develop professional relationships with Company key accounts and distributors.
• The management of the proposal process, working with the sales team to maximise the closure of targeted orders.
• To ensure the management of successful orders is undertaken with the support of the projects and finance teams for successful delivery of projects.
• Strong leadership, teamwork and communication skills.
• The ability to approach issues in an energetic, open and inclusive manner.
• Good administrative skills and very high attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Computer proficient skills including MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft TEAMS.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven work experience gained within a commercial or project management role.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• An in-depth understanding of the role of a Commercial Manager
• Degree or diploma in business administration, management, accountancy or project management, or equivalent work experience gained within a business environment.
• A second language would be an advantage
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.