- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3232PG
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 25th May 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Colour Separator to join their team based in Norwich on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our clients are a leading clothing manufacturer who have recently relocated to Norwich. This new position will involve working with various prestigious brands and companies in a new Design Office environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Using the colour separation technique / CMYK printing process.
• Produce print ready separations and film positives for screen print.
• Liaise directly with the print manager on all art preparation.
• Trained and experienced within the textiles industry.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 however a degree of flexibility will be needed as, due to the nature of the industry, some later evening and weekend work may be required.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.