- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2911HT
- Sector: Industrial
- Vacancy First Advertised: 19th Nov 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Multi-skilled CNC Programmer-Operator to join their team based in Norwich on a full time permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Machine high quality components guided by technical drawings and R&S within defined time limits.
• To program new jobs as and when required in the most efficient way possible across Milling & Turning or different programming languages or control systems.
• To set up and run different CNC machines with a minimum of supervision. (as above)
• Maintain safe working practices and high standard of housekeeping.
• Constantly advise the Cell Leader on potential alterations to reduce cost and lead times and improve quality.
• Assist in improving methods and productivity.
• Assist with other duties within the cell.
• Work effectively as part of a team.
Week 1 06.00-14.00 Mon-Thurs 06.00-13.00 Fri
Week 2 14.00-22.00 Mon-Thurs 13.00-20.00 Fri
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.