Cleaning Operations Manager
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3450AW
- Sector: Management
- Vacancy First Advertised: 15th Dec 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operations Manager to join their team on a part time, permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to step into a key role within a growing business.
• Professionalise the existing cleaning business
• Managing and motivating a team of cleaning staff
• Implement new systems and procedures
• Focus on growing the business and the individuals within it
• Managing day to day operations within the cleaning team
• Manage equipment, materials and stock levels to improve current logistics
• Improvement with marketing
• Strong focus on quality
• Preferably proven experience of running a business
• Ability to focus on quality and accuracy whilst being attentive and thorough
• High level of initiative
• Affinity with technology and apps etc.
• Previous marketing experience is advantageous
• Full UK driving license is essential, preferably with own vehicle
Working hours: 25-30 hours per week, which may increase to full time hours should business levels excel.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.