Cable Moulding Production Supervisor
- Location: Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3628SH
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 20th Apr 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting a Cable Moulding Production Supervisor to join their team on a full time permanent basis, based in Gorleston.
The position of Cable Moulding Production Supervisor is a rewarding opportunity for an experienced manufacturing professional to organise, manage and maximise workflow in the cable moulding production department. The candidate will hold a relevant engineering background and ideally 3-5 years’ experience in production management.
• Ensure production processes are in line with company and regulatory requirements
• Manage and communicate workload to production team and evaluate performance
• Strong communication with sales team to meet customer demands
• Support the sales department with the generation of quotations and provide technical guidance
• Interpretation of wiring diagrams to complete above tasks
• Responsible for technical and performance reporting to management
• Maintenance of production equipment
• Ensure all resources and assets are used efficiently and correctly
• Always demonstrate the ability to observe and promote safe working practices
• Career development of the cable moulding team
• Proven track record in related production management
• Background in cable and connector manufacturing for subsea use
• Qualified in relevant engineering discipline
• Proven ability to manage a fast-paced and high demand manufacturing department
• Fibre Optic, Neoprene, Polyurethane and Polyethylene materials experience
• Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
• Ability to communicate throughout the organisation structure
• Ambitious and self-motivated
• Passionate to develop and progress in an industry recognised technology company
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.