- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2892NB
- Sector: Construction
- Vacancy First Advertised: 29th Oct 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Boat Builder to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time permanent basis.
Do you want the chance to work on varied and interesting projects where you can increase your earnings through overtime?
In this varied role you will be involved in the production and fit out of all new vessels or carry out repairs on vessel up to 25 meters.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the marine industry, fantastic opportunity to work in a role that offers great variety whilst working on interesting project where you can train and develop.
Successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills:
• Experience of working to a high standard of finish
• A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced, construction environment
• High attention to detail
• Flexibility, the ability to adapt to varied tasks
• Conscientious attitude to work
• Punctual and reliable
To manufacture, install furniture and upholstered side lining and headlining panels to a high standard of quality, and on time. Carry out second fix and final fit. To fit out cabins (heads), galleys, saloons, crew quarters, doors, furniture, upholstered panels. Installation of deck gear. Work closely with the Team Leaders to ensure the parts are fitted in accordance with the build schedule
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be trained and skilled in Carpentry
• Boat building / marine experience essential
• An ability to understand CAD and Solid Works drawings
• Must have an eye for quality
• Own transport due to location
• Ability to work as part of a Team is essential
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.