Basic Technical Training Instructor
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3410SH
- Sector: Education & Training
- Vacancy First Advertised: 20th Oct 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Basic Technical Training Instructor to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, permanent basis.
• Minimum 10 years preferably or equivalent in an Onshore/Offshore Process/Production/Instrument related role.
• Mechanical/Electrical Experience, preferably with Hydraulic/Pneumatic/Electrical related systems
• Have a sound knowledge of Hydraulic/Pneumatic Pressure Systems.
• Basic Knowledge of Small Bore Tubing Systems.
• Basic Knowledge of Mechanical Joint Integrity.
• SVQ A1 Assessors Qualification.
• Instructional Experience in a classroom environment preferred.
• Good computer skills, conversant with PowerPoint, able to enhance and develop course material.
• Experience in Renewable Energy helpful but not essential.
• Familiar with Health and Safety Standards and Procedures i.e. Control of Work.
• Good communication skills.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.