Assistant Project Manager
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3656SO
- Sector: Management
- Vacancy First Advertised: 20th May 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting an Assistant Project Manager to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background and some existing commercial or project management experience and be looking to take the next step in their career. This could suit someone currently working in the field looking to transfer to an office role.
The key responsibilities for the Assistant Project Manager include supporting the Project Management team with production of schedules, progress trackers and other project related documentation. Training and development will be provided in order to allow progression to other Project Management roles as experience is gained.
The following qualifications, experience and skills are required for this role:-
• Degree educated in a relevant subject
• A minimum of 2 year’s site experience or previous project management/commercial experience
• A quick learner and ready to take further responsibility
• Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise effectively with others
• Highly self-motivated, self-disciplined and having the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Computer literate to an intermediate or advanced level, including knowledge of MS Word; Excel; and MS Project
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.