- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3159SO
- Sector: Telecommunications
- Vacancy First Advertised: 27th Jan 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Airtime Coordinator to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, permanent basis.
This role supports and complements the sales and business development teams in support of their Airtime customers. The Airtime Coordinator reports directly to the Sales Operations Supervisor.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take ownership of all Tier 1 customer airtime issues and enquiries, responding in a timely manner.
• Responsibility for escalating issues, when required, to the Commercial Airtime Services Team (CAST), ensuring a speedy resolution is obtained and communicated to the customer.
• Managing the processes for provisioning, deactivation, suspension and unsuspension for all customers without portal access (and supporting those that do have portal access). Ensuring checks are in place to reconcile all platforms i.e. IBIS and Dimensions.
• Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new customers.
• Manage the reseller agreement creation and amendment processes.
• In conjunction with CAST, support or perform reseller onboarding or portal training sessions.
• Providing one-to-one training to our customers to help them understand their bills or our portal.
• Manage the Total Freedom end to end billing process.
• Ensure invoices are correct and completed at the earliest opportunity as and when all costs have been captured.
• Create/maintain any support documentation as required to support the above for the department.
• Help/support the sales team with any questions/queries relating to the portal or customer billing.
• Generate dealer commission invoices on a monthly basis.
• Other airtime related admin tasks as required to support the GY distribution team.
• Work with the management accountant to provide support and invoice/credit/revenue/margin analysis if required.
• Works effectively with colleagues and suppliers and is open, honest and straightforward in all dealings.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy, takes immediate action to correct any errors.
• Organised and able to multi-task effectively.
• Good literacy, numeracy and PC skills.
• Shares knowledge willingly and actively supports colleagues.
• Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to understand processes and confidence to suggest adjustments.
• Previous experience of working within a customer facing role, experience of customer centric problem solving, working with and understanding a technically complex services portfolio and effective use of multiple IT systems.
• Activations and billing experience within Satcomms or telecoms (Desirable)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
The role will be based in Great Yarmouth and will require working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.