- Location: Bury St Edmunds
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3209JE
- Sector: Automotive
- Vacancy First Advertised: 21st Apr 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Aftersales Advisor to join their team based in Bury St Edmunds on a full-time, permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a strong parts background and will also assist with Service Reception cover.
Job Specification & Requirements:
• To run the parts department, identify required parts, order, book in and book out.
• To run daily/weekly/monthly reports and monitor stock levels and open work in progress to ensure it gets closed down as quickly as possible.
• To maximise profit opportunities and limit losses.
• To work alongside the service reception to assist with the day to running of the aftersales department, checking customers in and out, preparing work orders with associated paperwork, invoicing while following the guidelines set relating to Group policies, manufacturers’ policies for repairs and warranty work and adhering to GDPR regulations.
• To maintain high levels of customer satisfaction at all times and to actively promote the brands customer satisfaction programmes.
Hours of work: 47.5 (8am to 6pm Mon to Fri & alternate Saturday 8am to 1pm).
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.