- Location: Bury St Edmunds
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2874JE
- Sector: Sales
- Vacancy First Advertised: 02nd Dec 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Aftersales Advisor to join their team based in Bury St Edmunds on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is looking for an efficient, organised and motivated person to join the service team, this person would ideally have previous experience of working as a sales advisor within a Franchised Dealer environment and have knowledge of parts or service experience. Experience of using Kerridge would be desirable.
Definition of Role
• To maximise and control service bookings, understanding customer’s requirements and administration control.
• To professionally conduct all transactions with customers.
• To ensure that customer retention is maximised.
• To ensure accurate identification of customers’ needs by means of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
• To ensure related sale parts are offered or sold at all times.
• Presentation of the front of house reception facilities and all customer areas including car parking.
• To ensure that all company policies and procedures are always adhered to.
If you believe that you tick all of the boxes, then please apply now!
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.