Aftermarket Service Manager
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3260SO
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 21st Jun 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking an Aftermarket Service Manager to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Aftermarket Service Manager is a senior position within the Controls business unit. The role is responsible for driving the subsea controls aftermarket service business strategy, management of the GY Service Department, equipment rentals and support of all GY products on a global basis.
The Aftermarket Service Manager will ensure the provision of high-quality customer support and satisfaction, implement key performance indicators to demonstrate effectiveness of the GY Aftermarket business, establish best practice processes, enable continuous improvements in line with business requirements, meet financial performance targets and implement strategic planned growth of the business.
• Management of the Aftermarket Service Team Leads and overall responsibility for the GY Aftermarket business.
• Provision of market leading onshore and offshore service offerings and customer experience.
• Leadership of Aftermarket activities including sales, planning, costs, and customer focus.
• Resourcing, development, training, competency, and support of Aftermarket personnel.
• Execution of the strategic business plan for revenue growth, customer experience, equipment investment, market definition and penetration.
• Provision and development of life of field and management of maintenance activities.
• Creation and delivery of key performance indicators for use by the function and business to measure, communicate and improve effectiveness.
• Forecasting and measurement of financial performance for monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue forecast, margin, and cash flow performance.
• Ensure timely submission of invoices and efficient execution contracts.
• Drive effective customer communication, market understanding and pricing strategy to develop aftermarket business with new and existing customers and maximise revenue and margin.
• Optimise all Aftermarket team processes and procedures to ensure alignment with global business management processes.
• Collaborate with all other global business unit Aftermarket and Service teams to make effective use of resources and equipment across facilities.
• Ensure efficient compliance to national and international regulations and law and company polices with respect to all travel, visas, export, working restrictions and on site or offshore working.
• Apply and demonstrate a personal commitment to Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment Policies and Management Systems.
• Supporting the Site and Senior Leadership to promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
• Previous experience of managing a team or leading projects and Customer Relationship Management.
• Excellent communicator at all levels, with the ability to manage and motivate staff, demonstrating leadership, teamwork, and improvement.
• Experience of in-person and remote client sales, presentations, and relationship building.
• Business Management or Leadership qualification.
• Degree qualified in Engineering or Business-related discipline (Preferred).
• Experience in the energy service industry and connections with existing and potential clients (Preferred).
• Demonstrable track record of achievement in energy sector and knowledge of energy sector aftermarket offerings, expectations, and trends (Preferred).
• Strong leadership skills, being able to engage with colleagues and customers at all levels, and effective team player.
• Ability to set an example, relate to staff at all levels, and develop a positive culture.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills to large groups, professionals, and business leaders, both internally and externally.
• Highly organised with excellent co-ordination, planning and decision-making skills.
• Customer focused with a proactive approach to providing client satisfaction, with an ability to develop customer relationships and opportunities.
• Respond effectively to demands of a high and varied workload and changing job priorities.
• Approachable, resourceful, assertive, with drive and motivation to grow, improve and deliver best in class aftermarket service offering to customers.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.