Aftermarket Service Manager
- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3177SO
- Sector: Management
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Feb 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking an Aftermarket Service Manager to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Aftermarket Service Manager is a senior position within the company. The role is responsible for driving the subsea aftermarket service business strategy, supervision of the service team department, part sales deliverables and equipment rentals including support of all branch products on a global basis.
The Aftermarket Service Manager will ensure the provision of high quality customer support and satisfaction, implement key performance indicators to demonstrate effectiveness of the branch Aftersales business, establish best practice processes, enable continuous improvements in line with business requirements, meet financial performance targets and implement strategic planned growth for the branch Aftermarket business.
• Overall responsibility for the branch Aftermarket business including offshore onshore service, spare part sales and I&C equipment rentals.
• Leadership of the Aftermarket function including planning of activities, resource requirements, staff direction and support, sales, cost control and maintained customer focus.
• Execution of the strategic business plan for revenue growth, management of maintenance, competence, training, customer experience, equipment investment and market definition and penetration.
• Creation and execution of key performance indicators for use by the function and business to measure, communicate and improve effectiveness.
• Forecasting and measurement of financial performance for monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecast, margin and cash flow performance.
• Ensure timely submission of invoices and efficient execution contracts.
• Optimise all Aftermarket team processes and procedures to ensure alignment with branch and global business management processes.
• Drive effective customer communication, market understanding and pricing strategy to develop aftermarket business with new and existing customers and maximise revenue and margin.
• Collaborate with all other global business unit aftermarket and service teams to harmonise processes and make effective use of resources and equipment across facilities.
• Ensure efficient compliance to national and international regulations and law and company polices with respect to all travel, visas, export, working restrictions and on site or offshore working.
• Manage the Aftermarket service team leads in Great Yarmouth.
• Business Management or Leadership qualification.
• Degree qualified in Engineering or Business related discipline. (Preferred)
• Previous experience of managing a team or leading projects.
• Customer Relationship Management.
• Ability to manage and motivate staff, demonstrating leadership and focus on teamwork, growth and improvement.
• Excellent communicator at all levels and experience in front of client sales / presenting / relationship building at all levels.
• Experience in the energy service industry. (Preferred)
• Excellent connections with local existing and potential clients. (Preferred)
• Projects, Service, Instrument and Calibration experience. (Preferred)
• Demonstrable track record of achievement in O&G sector (Preferred)
• Strong Leadership skills, being able to engage with the organisation at all levels.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills to large groups, professionals and business leaders.
• Highly organised with excellent co-ordination, planning and decision making skills.
• Customer focused with a proactive approach to providing client satisfaction.
• Work unsupervised and to take responsibility for effectiveness of own work, relate to staff at all levels.
• Respond effectively to demands of a high and varied workload and changing job priorities.
• Will be an enthusiastic, flexible self-starter, confidential, sincere, honest with integrity.
• Flexible and able to support and interface with people at all levels.
• Approachable, resourceful, drive and motivation, assertive, proactive.
• Effective team player.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.