- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Part Time
- Length of Employment: Fixed Term
- Reference: PS3296JE
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 03rd Aug 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Administrator to join their team based in Great Yarmouth, on a part-time fixed term contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Updating personnel CVs.
• Assist the operations team for arranging personnel to cover upcoming rig moves.
• Submission of personnel details to our clients.
• Issue of Rig Move Procedures to our clients.
• Booking travel and maintaining the travel logs.
• Issue of rig move reports to clients, these will need to be checked for presentation, spelling and grammar.
• Assist the operations team for arranging rental of third-party equipment.
• Assist the operations team for arranging weather forecasts from a third-party supplier.
• Ordering PPE.
• Booking medicals and survivals for staff.
• Monitoring and maintaining email inboxes.
• Sending out weekly rotas.
There will be other work in addition to the above, but this will arise as and when. The list above comprises the main areas which will need to be covered. The successful candidate will get full support and will be guided from all members of staff, with daily morning meetings via Teams where discussions of what requires covering will be discussed.
Working 4 hours per day across 5 days a week. There is a potential to compact the hours into 4 days a week.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.