- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Part Time
- Length of Employment: Ongoing temp contract
- Reference: PS2987JE
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Oct 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Administrator to join their team based in Gorleston on an ongoing temporary basis.
This is a part time position working 20 hours over a 5-day week.
Candidates must have an Enhanced DBS certificate.
Duties will include:
• Answering the telephone, speaking to foster carers and social works
• Report writing
• Uploading files on to the in house database system
• Generating invoices
• Following regulations and guidelines
• Using Microsoft Excel to track invoices
The candidate needs to have a good eye for detail and ensure reports are accurate.
This is a highly confidential role.
Must have experience using Microsoft 365.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.