Admin Production Support
- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3435JE
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 01st Dec 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Admin Production Support person to join their team on a full time permanent basis, based in Norwich.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Have a fluent understanding of Excel and other Office Programmes.
• A can-do attitude and willingness to be hands on, with excellent communication skills.
• Strong organisation skills and a great ability to prioritise workload, in a busy environment.
• An understanding of logistics and good customer service is essential.
• Be accountable for the input and output of our daily, weekly, and monthly stock count.
• Ensuring finished products are labelled correctly and ready for delivery to suppliers (Including Barcodes, box ends and delivery notes)
• Liaise with accounts advising on deliveries in and out of the building, for invoicing a ledger purposes.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.