Admin / Coordinator
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3448JE
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 15th Dec 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Admin / Coordinator or either a permanent or temporary basis. This role will be based in Great Yarmouth, with the option of remote working.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to become part of our ever-growing sales team. If you are an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is excited to learn and be part of an expanding company then we would love to hear from you. We appreciate the satellite communications industry is niche and this can be daunting however the Company will provide you with all the tools and knowledge you will require, we’re looking for someone with the aptitude to learn and the drive to succeed.
This is a fast paced, demanding role and requires you to be highly motivated with the ability to prioritise effectively, multitask, whilst at the same time being able to quickly absorb and retain customer and process knowledge. Being successful in this role requires an ability to partner with other internal teams to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Previous administration and customer service experience is essential, ideally in a sales environment.
The role will be based in Great Yarmouth and will require working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday (there is po-tential for flexible and/or remote working).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Proactive support to Account Management team and our customers (Channel Partners) to ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience from point of customer order.
• Raise all sales orders, proforma invoices, sales invoices, despatch notes and any other sales related docu-mentation accurately and quickly.
• Issue sales order confirmations to customers in a timely manner.
• Ensure all freight charges are re-charged to customers.
• Process airtime top ups and activations (Iridium & Inmarsat) as required confirming back to customers.
• Handle customer enquiries via telephone and email.
• Answer sales office switchboard.
• Perform CRM housekeeping to ensure our customer data is cleansed and accurate at all times.
• Collate sales related documentation for Key/Account Managers as requested, for example stock reports.
• Work as a team with our Sales staff, Sales Coordinators, Airtime Coordinators and Technical Sales Engineers as well as other teams who will compliment and support your efforts.
• Create and issue customer extranet alerts.
• Manage SIM stock and re-ordering.
• Ensure all sales related documents are uploaded to Access Dimensions.
• Complete ad-hoc admin related tasks/projects as required.
• Strong administrative skills.
• Ideally from a background customer service, in a sales environment.
• Ability to efficiently juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
• Self-Starter, initiative, inquisitive, driver for high performance.
• Have knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office software.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.