Accounts Clerk & Administrator
- Location: Trimingham, Norfolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3709AW
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 14th Jul 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Accounts Clerk & Administrator to join their team based in Trimingham, on a full-time permanent basis.
Main Purpose: To provide a broad range of accounts and cross-department administrative support.
Reporting to: Business Manager
• Accounts data entry and invoice processing.
• Journal transfers.
• Raising sales invoices.
• Maintaining purchase and sales ledgers.
• Cashing up and banking.
• End of month journals and reconciliation.
• Spreadsheet analysis and development of financial modelling for various departments.
• Liaising with third party providers and suppliers.
• Maintaining holiday homeowners’ records using the Company’s in-house systems.
• Providing administrative support, particularly in relation to prospective and new sales customers, and to other areas of the business as required.
• Assisting with payroll processing and maintenance of associated records and reports.
• Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems.
• Undertaking other ad hoc administrative tasks as may be required.
Core Skills & Experience:
• High Level knowledge of Sage Accounts, Sage Payroll, MS Office and Adobe Sign.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Highest level of professional integrity and discretion.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.