- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3441SO
- Sector: Finance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Dec 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their team based in Norwich on a full time, permanent basis.
Our clients a specialists in the design, manufacturing, brand licensing, and order fulfilment partner to brands who want to feature customised clothing and merchandise through any combination of online retail, bricks and mortar retail, wholesale distribution, and promotional activity.
This role will be working closely with the Head of Finance as a team of two, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated candidate looking to progress within their role and personal development, being part of a growing company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Scanning, coding, and processing supplier invoices to sage line 50
• Reconciling accounts with suppliers
• Prepare payment runs
• Processing cashbook transactions
• Bank reconciliations
• Preparing royalty calculations for various licenses we hold with top high street brands
• Creating sales invoices
• Chasing debtors
• Previous experience within a finance environment processing Accounts payable
• Computer literacy including the use of Microsoft Office (including Excel)
• The ability to communicate well, both verbally and through written communication
• Previous experience with Sage Line 50 would be advantageous
• Currently studying towards AAT, the company would look to support completion
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.