- Location: Harrogate
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Fixed Term
- Reference: PS2622JN
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Apr 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a YHPSN Assistant to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The YHPSN Assistant is will manage the overall administration, procedures and processes for the YHPSN and HSCN workstreams, including owning the whole administration process from service definition to service delivery.
• Owner of the proposal and solution templates for HSCN and YHPSN
• Understand the Company’s obligations, as outlined in the YHPSN Framework documentation
• Proposal validation and ensuring final checks are carried out before they are sent to the Customer
• Manage the re-pricing exercise of YHPSN price book
• Liaise with finance to verify costs and process of orders
• Liaise between Service Delivery and Sales teams in line with 20-day SLA, waiver requests etc
• Managing the YHPSN Inbox – ensuring that urgent issues are escalated where required and dealt with efficiently
• Responding to TRT requests for information – sourcing information from a variety of reports as required
• Manage the call-off process – monitoring the call off process, ensuring these are signed and sent to the relevant people and that any updated information is inputted into the WIP report.
• Liaise with relevant parties to ensure that service definitions are created and agreed by all parties and up-to date
• Creating process and procedures for HSCN hand-overs from sales to delivery
• Liaise with relevant parties to ensure that part codes are available for the HSCN opportunities
• Work with the team to prepare executive slide decks
• Liaise with marketing during event organisation
• Attending customer calls when required – taking notes and actioning tasks that are given
• Providing general administrative support in relation to all YHPSN/HSCN related matters
• Liaising closely with the YHPSN Programme Coordinator to provide assistance with populating the YHPSN control document and ensuring all the relevant Sales input is received on time and is accurate
• Adherence to Company ISO09001 and ISO27001 certification standards:
The role requires an individual who is capable of quickly gaining sound product and company knowledge and further developing their already excellent and proven administration and process management skills. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrably outstanding track record in process management, similar to bid and/or project management, ideally gained within a managed data and voice services environment
The ideal candidate will be a bright and enthusiastic individual who is dedicated to achieving great results, they will ideally have the following skills, attributes and experience:
• Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to workload
• Confident and positive personality
• Determined approach
• Able to work on own initiative
• Intelligent and keen to learn new skills
• Team player
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.