- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2442EM
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 13th Nov 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a Web Programmer to join their team based in Lowestoft.
We are looking for a skilled Web programmer to join our IT team. You’ll be responsible for designing, coding and improving our company web pages, programs and applications.
As a Web programmer, you should write clean code to ensure our programs run properly and address our company needs. If you’re passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to convert our company needs in functional and user-friendly website, services and programs.
• Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code
• Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
• Integrate back-end data
• Design User Interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices
• Upgrade and repair existing programs
• Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency
• Create technical documentation for user support
• Suggest new features to improve navigation and operation
• Follow security principles
• Stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments
• Proven work experience as Web programmer or developer
• Familiarity working with HTML/CSS/BOOSTRAP
• Knowledge of MS Access & MS SQL databases.
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and web application development
• Attention to detail
• Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment
• An ability to communicate and work within a team or alone.
• BSc degree in Computer Science or minimum 2 years of experience in similar role.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.