- Location: Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2770SO
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 18th Jul 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Web Designer to join their team based in Suffolk on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• The ability to build upon an existing brand ensuring uniformity
• An understanding of SEO, ensuring that websites adhere to basic principles
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• A working knowledge of responsive web design
• Understanding of website and email analytics tools
• Portfolio of work demonstrating the above skills
• The ability to produce quality design work at a fast pace to meet tight deadlines
• The ability to clearly communicate design concepts with colleagues and clients
• Close attention to detail
It would also be advantageous to have previous experience / knowledge within graphic design.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 17.00 Friday 08:00 – 16:00
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.