- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2707SO
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 04th Jun 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Web Designer to join their team based in Lowestoft, on a full time permanent basis.
You will be tasked with designing, developing and producing the company’s multiple websites. You will be expected to assist with design and production of a wide range of promotional tools and materials.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
• Being responsible for the technical and graphical aspects of web pages, refining the look and user experience of the websites to make them more user-friendly for our dealers
• Implement strategies to increase quality website traffic
• Design, coding and management of email marketing campaigns
• Report regularly on key website statistics and email campaign results
• Covering other marketing tasks when necessary in the absence of colleagues
Essential skills and attributes;
• The ability to build upon an existing brand ensuring uniformity
• An understanding of SEO, ensuring that websites adhere to basic principles
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• A working knowledge of responsive web design
• Understanding of website and email analytics tools
• Portfolio of work demonstrating the above skills
• The ability to produce quality design work at a fast pace to meet tight deadlines
• The ability to clearly communicate design concepts with colleagues and clients
• Close attention to detail
Other Desirable Skills;
• Content management system (CMS): Wordpress; Adobe Business Catalyst; Drupal; Ektron; Zope
• Programming: .net; XML/XSLT; ASP; PHP; Python
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 17.00 Friday 08:00 – 16:00
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.