Web Application Developer
- Location: Diss
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2663SO
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 01st May 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Web Application Developer to join their team based in Diss.
• A passion for delivering solid, secure, stable and high performing web solutions
• Perform a mix of front-end and back-end development
• Develop new integrations and custom extensions
• Comply with company coding standards and best practices
• Managing and closing issues assigned to you
• Support new and existing software application developments
• Good communication skills
Required Skills / knowledge:
• A minimum of 2 years-experience in a commercial environment
• Strong knowledge of OO-PHP (5.6 – 7)
• Knowledge of one major PHP framework (Ideally Zend Framework 2 / 3)
• Strong MySQL knowledge
• Strong knowledge of GIT (GitHub)
• Strong HTML and CSS (Twitter Bootstrap v3)
• Understanding of the LAMP Stack
• Qualified to degree level but more importantly able to demonstrate experience of developing web-based applications not just websites
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.