Warehouse Team Leader
- Location: Beccles
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2617EM
- Sector: Warehouse
- Vacancy First Advertised: 04th Apr 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Warehouse Team Leader to join their team based in Beccles.
This role will be responsible for supervising the day to day activities of a team of warehouse operatives. To ensure efficient running of the warehouse.
• Hands on supervising all activities need to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the warehouse.
• Support the Warehousing and Distribution Manager, ensuring strong focus and best practices of Health and Safety & 6’s housekeeping.
• Maintain FIFO, stock rotation – lead by example and set expectation.
• Identify and act on areas of improvement.
• Team Leader function includes close working relations with colleagues to actively ensure the warehouse activities are effective throughout 24/5.
• Taking delivery of goods and supplies.
• Storing of goods
• Preparation & Loading of stock
• Assisting with Stock taking
• Providing accurate records of stock movements
• Printing delivery notes / Picking tickets
• Chep pallet management
• Input of counting journals
• Picking list registration
• Transfer Order Management
• Cover for Export Controller through Holiday and Absence periods or at any other reasonable times of request
• Assisting the wider site with all movement requests.
• Daily FLT safety checks – Including spot checks of all FLT’s.
• Communicating with collection and delivery drivers – ensuring site traffic movement rules are adhered to.
• Ensure all collection & delivery drivers adhere to all site rules either as a pedestrian whilst loading is active or whilst with their vehicles.
• Any other reasonable tasks requested by the Warehouse & Distribution Manager.
• Previous experience of stock management and control methods.
• Previous warehouse experience would be an advantage
• Team leader experience
• FLT License holder
• Competent with Microsoft office suite including Excel
Hours of Work:
Double day shift (rotating) Monday to Friday
06:00am-14:00pm & 14:00pm-22:00pm
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.