- Location: Harrietsham, Maidstone
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2654AW
- Sector: Construction
- Vacancy First Advertised: 24th Apr 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Training Supervisor to join their team based in Harrietsham on a full time permanent basis.
The role will include training new employees, as well as ensuring we maintain our high quality and adhere to UKAS standards.
The right candidate will have excellent communications skills and be easily approachable for all members of the team. You will need to understand the majority of Site tests within the 3 main categories that we operate: Asphalt, Concrete and Soil Testing.
• Carrying out regular training audits
• Carrying out regular Health & Safety audits
• Training new employees to UKAS Standard
• Maintaining high levels of performance from the Site team
• Being on top of new changes to testing standards and ensuring that the Site team are up-to-date
• Keeping the Training Matrix up-to-date at all times
• Regular TBT’s to comply with UKAS requirements
• Covering the Operations team when they are on annual leave
• Working closely with Operations Supervisors and Senior Technicians around the annual UKAS Audit
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.