Technical Assistant Manager
- Location: Melton Constable
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2841SO
- Sector: Management
- Vacancy First Advertised: 20th Sep 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Technical Assistant Manager to join their team in Melton Constable, on a full time permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deputies for the Technical Manager in their absence.
• Be involved in maintaining and improving systems within the Technical Department specifically QMS and HACCP.
• Actively involved in maintaining, meeting and developing technical KPI’s
• Be involved in specification compliance.
• Be involved in maintaining contracted services (laboratory, hygiene, pest control)
• General administration duties; compiling and tending data reports, responding to customer queries and complaints trending.
• Active involvement, assist and lead when deemed appropriate with customer visits and audits in internal, and with appropriate training external auditing,
• Active involvement in continuous processing improvements. Understanding the processing requirements of the site CCP’s, process controls, yields etc.
• Assist with factory trials and supervise projects
• To gain competence in the quality assurance function to cover for the QA Supervisors when on leave or absent.
• To cover quality assurance (QA) inspector in conjunction with the technical team to cover operation of manufacturing environment, calibration prior to production and responsibilities include inspecting, testing, sampling, and sorting products or goods being manufactured while processing in line with company quality and process standards, food safety and legality. Maintaining records and documentation relating to process control
• This list is not exhaustive
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.