- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2606SB
- Sector: Admin
- Vacancy First Advertised: 28th Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Technical Administrator to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
We are looking for an experienced technical administrator to fill a key support role in a fast paced, commercial team at our hazardous waste transfer station in Great Yarmouth.
• Maintaining general records, databases and spreadsheets
• Generate a variety of reports to meet different legislative reporting requirements
• Ensure word processed documents and correspondence are produced in a timely and accurate manner
• Develop and maintain filing systems for waste enquiries and waste data reports
• General office and clerical duties
• Excellent interpersonal, customer services and organisational skills
• Detail oriented with a high personal level of accuracy
• High level of competency within Microsoft Office
• Ability to work without supervision
• A team player, able to work effectively under pressure
• Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.